Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yup Another One About Sarah Palin


So I set my DVR to record all of "Sarah Palin's Alaska"

I have not watched it yet because, well I haven't gotten the chance. But the excitement is rushing through me. I honestly can not wait.

This show is going to be hilarious. There is no way it can't be. Is there? No I just don't think so.

I can't wait to write about it after I watch it. Oooo it is gonna be good.

Okay I will be sure to keep my laptop handy, as I watch, and fill you in on how it is going.

Ciao for now,
D

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd probably have to cut my wrists if I listened to her for more than 3 minutes. Keep me updated though I have a perverse interest but don't want to contribute to her getting more airtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, I will sacrifice myself and let you know how it goes, if I come out alive,
    I am strong so I have faith.

    ReplyDelete