Sunday, October 31, 2010

No, Sarah, That Really Won't Be Necessary


If the country needed me — and I'm not saying that the country does and that the country would ever necessarily want to choose me over anyone else, but I would be willing to make the sacrifices if need be for America. - Sarah Palin

Now, I must say that I am not a Liberal -of any kind- or a conservative- of any kind. I have been strong on voting by candidate. I am liberal when it comes to social issues and I am conservative when it comes to other issues and I am moderate on further issues. What I am trying to say that the following words do not come from my political leanings. No, they come from my brain.

SARAH PALIN, America will never need that types of sacrifice! Never! Now she wants to run around and her own TLC show, fine. She wants to cheer her teeny-bopper mama daughter on Dancing with the Stars, fine. You want to get on television and run your mouth, less fine, but okay. But never, never, ever, ever ever will it be okay, under any circumstance, for you to run for president!

America will never need that. Not in good times, and not in despair. I am sorry tuts, but president just ain't your calling. I am not saying I love Obama, because I don't. I don't really like him all that much, but I'd rather him keep the chair in the Oval Office warm, than you be there.

So the only sacrifice, I and the people of the United States of America, would ask you to make is to stop saying "Dog Gonnit" ( excuse the spelling) and simmer down. And, most importantly, never ever follow your political dreams. Did I say never ever? NEVER EVER !

Please and Thank You.

Ciao for now,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment