Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here's A Story Bout How My Life Got Twisted Upside Down

- Well actually it is a story of how this blog has come to be.

For those of you who follow my other blog Chronicles of A College Girl , thank you for being devoted readers anc checking out my new project.

For those of you who have happened to stumble upon Coffee & The Insomniac in the wee hours of the night ( morning?) WELCOME!

This here is something new. I have plenty of space to talk about myself- and boy do I take advantage of it- but this is going to be about everything else.

This is my commentator blog. I will post and comment on things I find, thing I stumble upon, things people tell me about, and whatever else crosses my path.

I can't wait to see how it works out !

And please, please, engage in discussion ! Agree with me? Tell me! Disagree with me? Tell me !!
Let's have at it !

Ciao for now,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment